Wednesday, 11 November 2015

TWW Day 10

I did fine when I was at work. But to be home today is not so much fun. I need to be distracted. I've done some yoga and ate healthy food and googled a LOT and tried to convince myself that testing is a really terrible idea. I will not test. I WILL NOT.

So far today I have:
  • checked Pinterest for pins labelled TWW and 2WW
  • found out MaybeBaby's due date, if MaybeBaby exists
  • came up with the name MaybeBaby. I'm sure I'm not the first to come up with this but I think it's hilarious...
  • Googled camomile tea and trying to conceive, because I remembered I had some yesterday and will never ever have anymore ever again because there's a slight possibility it might be bad for early pregnancy
  • entered a bunch of contests on ContestsCanada, including some for baby stuff (I know I know...)
  • Googled 10dpo, got annoyed at how many people are proudly proclaiming in their blogs and forums that they got a BFP on day 10.
I am pathetic. And so very disappointed in myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment